Klevgrand has announced the release of DAW LP, a Vinyl Player Simulation plug-in.
DAW LP simulates the sound of a vinyl disc (and player). With a variety of controls one can simulate scratched vinyl records, dusty pickup needles and rusty cables. Tune in anything from an old 78s player to a modern Hi-Fi sound.
- Control scratches/crackles rate, level and ducking amount of the audio signal.
- Faders for vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
- Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
- Switch between 50 Hz hum and 60 Hz hum.
- Adjust input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix.
- AU/VST/AAX $19.99 (Until July 10, then $39.99).
- iOS (AUv3 only) $7.99 (38% off intro price until July 10).
- App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daw-lp/id1391494450?mt=8