Kuassa has announced the release of a brand new guitar amplifier simulator based on British amplifiers.
"Amplifikation Caliburn was developed using the 3rd generation of Kuassa's electric circuit simulation, resulting in a responsive, more dynamic guitar playing experience which will satisfy guitar players", says Arie Ardiansyah, CTO and Co-Founder of Kuassa, "We are really confident to say that this is our best guitar amp simulator yet".
Amplifikation Caliburn features new enhancements for guitar players who love to fine tune their amplifier tone: power amp sag, and bias features, giving more realistic tone and closer feel to a real guitar amp playing experience.
During September 2018, both Amplifikation Caliburn VST/AU/VST/AAX plug-in and Rack Extension version are on intro price at US$ 35 (+VAT) via Kuassa website, KVR Marketplace, selected Kuassa resellers, and Propellerhead Shop. The normal price at $49 (+vat) will be active at October 1st, 2018.
- 3 amp types, taken inspiration from Marshall* JTM45, JCM800, and JCM900 Master Volume.
- 2 channels for each amp: Clean and Lead.
- Power amp Sag and Bias feature.
- Five types of cabinets with Celestion speakers:
- High pass and low pass filters.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T Naked Eye*, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.