This update brings the following new features for SynthMaster Player:
- Resizeable UI: All of the default KV331 skins are now available at the following sizes: 100%, 120%, 140% and 160%. The plugin also automatically selects the correct size based on the user's current screen size.
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player now come with 70 new factory presets designed by Vandalism Sound: Audio demo of the new presets are available on KV331 Audio's SoundCloud channel
- More Free Presets: The free version of SynthMaster Player now comes with 400 factory presets (was 350 previously).
There are also critical bug fixes in this update:
- SynthMaster crashes when a skin with the correct size is not found.
- Load Random preset menu doesn't work.
- SynthMaster generates noisy output when engine buffer size >= XLarge and engine quality >= Better.
- Portamento doesn't work when engine quality > Good and buffer size >= Large.
- Portamento duration shortens when engine quality is increased.
- SynthMaster throws "SynthMaster could not find data files" error on Windows.
- SynthMaster Windows setup doesn't write installation location to SynthMasterFolders.txt file on 64-bit systems.
- SynthMaster prompts user to close and reopen plugin window when samples are imported.
- SynthMaster chooses wrong folder for sample import.
- Layer1:Filter2 Filter Type buttons control Layer1:Filter1 Filter Type.
- Save menu items (Rename, add to favorites, upload) don't work.
Registered SynthMaster users can download this update at:
Registered SynthMaster Player users can download this update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster can be downloaded at:
Free version of SynthMaster Player can be downloaded at: