KV331 Audio announced the version 1.4.5 update for their SynthMaster One software synthesizer. This free update brings native support for Apple Silicon Macs, performance improvements and critical bug fixes.
The new features in this update are as follows:
- Native Support for Apple Silicon Macs: SynthMaster One now run natively on Apple Silicon Macs, provided that the DAW is running natively.
- Performance Improvements: Many parts of the DSP code in SynthMaster One engine is now using SIMD (vector) instructions (Resampling, FFT, Distortion, Chorus, Ensemble, Filter algorithms to name a few).
Aside from the new features, there are critical bug fixes in this update:
- SynthMaster One crashes when iPad skin is selected.
- SynthMaster One VST is not recognized by Cubase 11 on Windows.
- SynthMaster One generates crackles when ran inside a DAW that uses variable buffer size (such as FL Studio).
- SynthMaster One crashes when arpeggiator generates notes lower than MIDI Note 0.
- SynthMaster One crashes when license key file downloaded from KV331 Audio server contains invalid values.
- SynthMaster One crashes when user closes and reopens the plugin window when a download is in progress.
- When a preset is saved under a sub folder under 'Presets' folder, the sub folder name should be interpreted as the bank name.
- SynthMaster One can not get access token for Google Cloud services.
- SynthMaster One might cause a crash while saving config file.
- SynthMaster One might crash when reopens the plugin window while download is in progress for Online Presets.
- Preset Browser Banks list is not sorted.
- Modwheel and PitchBend is reset when the current preset changes.