KV331 Audio has announced a new update for their flagship software synthesizer SynthMaster.
This update brings the following new features:
- Resizeable UI: All of the default KV331 skins are now available at the following sizes: 100%, 120%, 140% and 160%. The plugin also automatically selects the correct size based on the user's current screen size.
- Retina Screens: On Mac OS X, 100% and 120% size skins come with retina images which provide a clearer display.
- Undo/Redo: Parameter changes are now stored in an edit buffer providing unlimited levels of undo and redo.
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster 2.8.9 comes with 70 new factory presets designed by Vandalism Sound: Audio demo of the new presets are available on KV331 Audio's SoundCloud channel
- FX Tab redesigned: FX screen now displays effects in the correct order for Layer 1, Layer 2, FX Bus 1 or FX Bus 2.
There are also bug fixes in this update:
- Added Windows keyboard handler for up/down/left/right arrows to the plugin editor window.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- When importing MIDI into the arpeggiator, notes are now quantized.
- Fixed aliasing inside the Reverb algorithm.
Registered SynthMaster users can download this update at:
Demo users of SynthMaster can download this update at: