With the KVR Developer Challenge 2018 at the download and voting stage it's time to focus on each of the 26 entries that are available now, for free, for everyone.
EQ560 is based on the 1967 classic. The 10-Band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement. The curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique "Proportional Q" design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization.
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers.
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band.
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter Q at extremes.
- IN/OUT switch - Allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons.
Download, vote & donate at www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2018
If you haven't read it already, you should check out the KVRDC16 winner's story: Winning the KVR Developer Challenge: An interview with Julijan Nikolic (Youlean)