KX77FREE has released major updates of the 64-bit versions of Kx Synth x16 (6.09), Kx PolyM CSE (2.09), Kx PolyMod (2.09), Kx Modulad (4.09) and SE PolyMod KX (1.07) including important improvements to the user interface.
- Built with no static DLL (x64 MicroSoft VC 2015 C++ redist package must be installed).
- Graphic bugs fixed on Windows 7.
- Improvement of GUI editor and DAW refresh speed.
- Variable colour on background (Kx Synth x16 and Kx Modulad).
- Hint texts work on all parameters.
- Internal menu to load directly 128 factory presets.
- Improvement of large SF2 banks loading.
Only the SE PolyMod KX is available in AU plug-in.
Watch "Electronic Matrix - The witch with rainbow apron", Cubase session in 96k, 14 instances of x64 VST3, 16 min, encoded in WMA 24-bit/96k: YouTube.com/watch?v=IrCsPuxfK9k