KX77FREE has released version 4.1 of KX-SYNTH-X16.
Changes since v3.3:
- Now the built-in sequencer is polyphonic with 6 tracks of 256 steps. They are 6 data per step: CV, gate state, accent 1, accent 2, length, trigger2. All of these data are saved on the hard disk. More possibilities to synchronize the sequencer with the host. The old files *.x16 are compatible with this new version.
- All sequencer presets have been rewritten.
- Improvement of the ring modulator with 4 new limiters (oversampled).
- The X Mod and Y Mod sources can modulate the Ring Modulator.
- Improvement of the matrix modularity, the In1, In2, X Mod, Y Mod matrix sources have the same choice of modulations (VCA Env is also included).
- The joystick has now two offsets, 0 to 10 or -10 to 10.
- A management of the output signals (left, right, meter) has been added.
- Peak follower on audio inputs and MIDI output added on the FX version.
- Possibility to hold the trigger button, a way to put always the effect on (Fx version).
- An hermite interpolation have been added to the delay.
- Possibility to transpose the VCOs directly with pop-up menus.
- A bank of 32 new presets is provided with the plug-in (160 KX's presets).
- The audio inputs are muted (4 sec) when the initialization (FX version).
- The MIDI input channel was always set to All and its selector followed the program change.
- The bug of the audio outputs with Sonar and Zynewave seems really fixed.
- Strong entries of the pitch values could crash the frequency displays, each display is limited now.