KXX77FREE has updated the free KX-Synth-X16 and Kx-Moduled VST instruments.
Changes in KX-SYNTH-X16 v3.3:
- VCO1 improvement when it is synchronized by the VCO2 with the possibility to reduce the high frequencies modulations.
- Possibility to verify the Meter signal (all voices) before its output level and now the Meter output level is not linked with the MIDI Prg Change.
- The VCA knob controls the VCA level when the Mod envelop is used to modulate the VCA level.
Changes in Kx-Modulad v2.3:
- VCO2 improvement when it is synchronized by the VCO1 with the possibility to reduce the high frequencies modulations.
- SF2 player improvement with the possibility to choice if the samples change following the pitch or not (Mod), useful for SF2 drum sets.
- Fixed bugs:.
- Now the probability to have audio clicks at the end of no looped sf2 samples is very low, tested with various sf2 banks.
- The buffer size of the delays has been decreased to 5 sec to avoid a crash when the amount of the modulation is at max.