LennarDigital has released version 3.0 of Sylenth1, a free update. The latest version is v3.028.
New in v3.0:
- Now supports both 32 and 64-bit VST and AU on both Mac OS and Windows.
- Added GUI resizing to any size.
- New high resolution skins for high DPI monitors.
- Fully customizable skinning options.
- Added support for the latest operating systems (Windows 10 and Mac OS Sierra).
- Optimized audio thread and multithreading.
- Optimized RAM usage by sharing among instances.
- MIDI-Learn menu via right mouse-button on each control.
- Support for sandboxed hosts added.
- Added soundbank menu for quick access to soundbank files.
- Added support for UTF-8 characters and fonts in many languages (including CJK).
- Improved Pitch accuracy.
- Improved responsiveness of VU meter and many other controls.
- Optimized voice manager.
- Sample accurate automation added.
- License activation has become much easier and quicker.
- Phaser initialization bug fixed.
- Negative phase issue fixed.
- MIDI (N-) RPN bug fixed.
- Numerous other minor bugs and problems fixed.
Coming soon (free updates):
- Many new presets (which will work in v3.0 or higher only).
- More skins.
- AAX support.
- Extra high quality mode.