Leslie Sanford has updated the previously withdrawn Sanford Delay to v2.7. This new version is completely rewritten and is now available for 64-bit VST hosts on Windows.
The Sanford Delay is a VST stereo delay effect. It's an easy to use delay that gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It features a filter in the feedback path that lets you dampen the feedback over time, giving the delay a natural sound. It also allows you to pan the feedback across the stereo spectrum creating the classic "ping-pong" effect. Overall, its main quality is simplicity. If you need a straightforward delay that doesn't overwhelm you with bells and whistles, this is the one for you.
- Low CPU usage.
- Up to 1 second of delay.
- Independent left/right delay times.
- Pan delay for creating a "ping-pong" effect.
- Delay times can be synchronized to tempo.
- Feedback can be fed through a lowpass or highpass filter.
- MIDI Learn.
Changes in v2.7:
- Re-wrote the plugin from the ground up compiled as 64-bit plugin.
- Infinite feedback with soft clipper in the feedback path.