Level 6 Productions has announced yMIDI beta, a public beta of the next release of yMIDI. This version includes a new control surface that emulates the MCU Pro as well as many bug fixes and performance improvements.
yMIDI is a general purpose MIDI controller for controlling MIDI enabled software or hardware that supports the RTP MIDI protocol. yMIDI communicates with compatible devices over wireless or Ethernet. yMIDI works out of the box with computers running OS X and Windows PC computers running rtpMIDI. yMIDI is a Windows 8.1 application and is fully touch enabled.
- Standard Controls: Pitch, Mod, Volume, Pan.
- 5 Custom slider controls.
- X/Y control.
- 3 Octave keyboard control.
- 4x4 grid of touch enabled pads.
- Custom sliders, X/Y control and pads are configurable to any CC and channel.
- NEW* Control surface with MCU Pro emulation.
- NEW* Toggle mode for touch pads - Visual indicator toggles between touch events.
Price: $2.99 from the Windows Store. Purchase the current release version of yMIDI and you'll get a free upgrade to the next version.