LinPlug has announced the release of the Organ 3 Drawbar Organ, the successor to the daOrgan series. Organ 3 is a software organ emulation with all controls found on the original Hammond B3 as well as a sophisticated rotary speaker simulation.
The main new features of Organ 3 are:
- Now 3 individual manuals (Upper, Lower, Pedal).
- Manual settings can be saved/loaded and copied/pasted.
- Separately adjustable for Upper and Lower.
- Adjustable volume.
- Adjustable pitch.
- Separately switchable for Upper, Lower and Pedal.
- Adjustable Chorus effect.
- Adjustable "age".
- Drive with adjustable brightness and body.
- Adjustable velocity response (from off to full).
- New Glide mode with "Held" mode and adjustable time.
- Per manual switchable Pitch Bend response.
- Now two effect units with either Rotary, Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Gator or LoFi effect.
- Enhanced ECS with support for endless dials and predefined settings for the Native
Instruments B4D controller and the Doepfer d3c.
- Controller-Sliders can be inverted (for use of e.g. Behringer BCF2000).
- Microtonal support of TUN files.
- 12 Tonewheels to choose from including Farfisa and Vox waves.
- ADSR envelope per manual.
- Layer and Split modes with adjustable split point.
- +- 4 octaves transpose per manual.
- Switchable B3 compatibility.
- Tonewheel sync.
- Drawbar volume.
- Percussion switch behavior.
- Drawbar continuous / step mode.
- Keyclick (adjustable intensity).
- Motornoise (adjustable intensity).
Organ 3 is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS (Mac only) formats. The license fee is $149 / €129 including more than 100 presets and a comprehensive manual in English, French and German. The upgrade from daOrgan (any version) is $79 / €59.
Organ 3 is also bundled with the Doepfer d3c organ controller unit, all buyers of the d3c get a full license of Organ 3 with their d3c purchase. More info about this bundle.