Little Endian has updated SpectrumWorx to v2.9.4.
- "User's guide" button in the About page.
- New image for LFO controlled knobs when automatic knob updating is turned off.
- Undo/redo and VST program changing behaviour and performance (YMMV depending on the host).
- Minor phase vocoder phase coherence improvement in certain edge cases.
- Minor overall performance improvements.
- VST: dynamic automated parameter list functionality (YMMV depending on the host - works nicely with the latest Reaper).
- LFOs for shared module parameters not getting updated with tempo or time signature changes.
- Frequency range control:
- Control name not displayed.
- Wrong control name displayed (Start instead of Stop and vice verse).
- Rare crashes while manually operating the control.
- Crashes when parsing licences with non-ASCII or "special" characters.
- (PVD) PitchMagnet target frequency parameter unnecessarily quantized (again).
- Broken Ableton Live undo history (partially fixed - still works properly only for "configured" parameters).
- Appearance on scaled and/or "high DPI" displays.
- Automation of power-of-two parameters (e.g. DFT size and overlap factor).
- Host-initiated channel count changes.
- Validation failure in 32-bit mode under OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Random crashes.
- Mono output under Ableton Live.
- OS X 32-bit: auxiliary windows not following the main window.