These releases add the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit support for Linux VST plugins and Standalone applications.
- Integrated Preset Browser, with meta-data, tags, searching, and hot-swap support.
- (Resound) Noise parameter is now scaled such that wow, flutter, and mechanical noise of the tape machine are completely absent at 0%. Older presets will still sound identical.
- (Resound) Reversed delay tempo syncing has been improved with hosts that don't provide accurate PPQ.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Windows VST 32-bit plugins and standalone applications no longer depend on additional runtime libraries. However, these libraries are still required - and installed - for the RTAS format plugins.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
- Additional presets.