Loomer has updated Manifold and Resound for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux to 1.4.1.
These releases add the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit versions for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (Audio Unit).
- Compatibility fixes for various hosts.
- Mac OS X components are now packaged with an uninstaller.
- Vastly reduced memory usage.
- (Manifold) Fixed issue where audio clicks or cpu hikes could sometimes manifest when changing parameters in Reaper.
- (Resound) Improved feedback algorithm. For 100% compatibility with legacy projects, the older algorithm can be enabled using the Backwards Compatibility options.
- Fix for an intermittent noisy timbre that could occur under certain hosts.