Loopmasters have teamed up with renowned Indian percussionist KV Bala Krishnan to put together K.V. Bala Indian Sessions Vol. 2, a collection of Indian percussion, Indian vocals and Sitar samples for producers worldwide looking for royalty free Indian samples to integrate into their productions.
This is the second of a 2-part series which sees KV team up with local Indian musicians and vocalists from Chennai to extract pure melodies, grooves and rhythms from Indian culture and traditional music, but with an eye on popular western tempos and time signatures in order to create a palette of sound which will work well when fused into modern genres.
- 900+MB of 24 bit Indian samples including: 330 Samples, 335 Loops, 87 Female Vox loops, 61 Male Vox Loops, 159 Percussion Loops, and 28 Sitar Loops.
- Tempos range from 75 – 128 BPM
- Percussion includes loops of Bass Dholak, Dukki Tarang, Finger Cymbals, Ghata Singari, Ghatam Pot, Salangai, Shakers, Tabla, Tambourine, Triangle, amongst others.
- Single hit samples and patches are found in Volume 1 from the collection.
- Sitar includes a selection of Ensemble, Sitar Jaala, Phrase and Taraf Harp loops.
- Vocals are also presented in various folders including Female vocals presented as Classic Aalap, Kalyani, Raag and Shivaranjini loops alongside light style loops and phrases. Male Vocals include Amarnath, Mantra, Carnatic, Classic and Film Loops, alongside phrases and single shouts.
Formats: WAV, ACID, REX2, Apple Loops and GarageBand.
The price is £24.95. Click here for more info.