MAGIX has released the first update for VEGAS Pro 16, build 261.
- You can now split tangents on the Bézier Masking OFX plug-in so you can create curved masks with perfect accuracy.
- You can now preview HDR using the 10-bit OpenGL pixel format.
- A new script enables users to create text that is "pinned" to a motion tracked object.
- An improved interface makes the stabilization plug-in more intuitive and easy to use.
- It is now possible to automatically create subtitles based upon named regions in your project.
- A proper error message appears if the user attempts to insert subtitles from a file without actually choosing a valid file.
- All QuickStart window buttons are now active when the user opens a project that already has media on the timeline.
- Stabilization now more properly handles accurate mode.
- Stabilization now recognizes black initial frames and works properly regardless of a black frame's presence.
- The Live Save function no longer conflicts with Master fader operation.
- Crosshair interacts for position parameters in OFX plugins now works as intended.
- The Stabilization plug-in's avoid Black Borders option now works more effectively.
- Bézier Masking Edit Mode is now properly limited to only one mask at a time.
- When you copy an event that has Video FX on it, then paste event attributes onto an event of a different resolution, the target event's Pan/Crop settings are properly handled.
- HEVC files rendered through the MAGIX HEVC QSV encoder now play back more efficiently.