Martinic has released an alpha version of a new freeware combo organ plug-in called Combo Model F. It is modelled after the Farfisa Mini Compact, a transistor organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage tabs: 16′, 8′, 4′, 2⅔′
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings.
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab.
- Knee lever control.
- Bass voice (grey keys).
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Volume pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Fully automatable.
Version 0.8.2 alpha is currently available for download for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X VST and AU.
Remember that this is still only an alpha version, so not all features have been fully implemented (namely: Extended Bass), and others may not be functioning 100% as intended. Please leave feedback in the KVR forum here.