- $ USD:
- £ GBP:
- € EUR:
View all Black Friday deals (up to 50% off) at: masteringthemix.com/deals-discounts
- Unique filters that deliver better clarity & transparency than market-leading EQs.
- Genre specific EQ target suggestions to take out the guesswork and give you pro results in seconds.
- 3D & fully resizable user interface for a more immersive mixing experience.
- Create your own EQ targets by importing reference tracks so you can get closer to the sound of your favorite tracks.
- Level match pointer on output gain helps you make sure you're making real improvements to your music.
- Compare your mix or master to up to 20 reference tracks.
- Instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison.
- Visual insights to help you match the tonal balance, punch, and stereo width of your reference tracks.
- Align different versions of the same song automatically, so you can seamlessly switch between them.
- Create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Effortlessly monitor the True Peak | LUFS | Dynamic Range | Stereo Width | Loudness Range | Bass Space.
- Only get a warning if there is a technical issue, keeping you in your creative flow.
- Presets to help you optimize for YouTube, Spotify, Club, CD, SoundCloud and more.
- Tool Tips with mixing advice to help you solve specific issues with your mix.
- Mono, Left/Right, and Mid/Side buttons.