McDSP has announced a new plugin at NAMM.
The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has everything you need to make your mix sound great. All the modules from the 6020 Ultimate EQ and 6030 Ultimate Compressor plug-ins are included. Additional modules include gates, expanders, signal saturators, and specialized filters.
The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has input and output stages, wrapped around 3 module bays in which any of the over 25 modules can be inserted. Easily drag and drop any module to rearrange the signal flow of your channel strip. A module selector panel allows quick auditioning of equalizers, compressors and additional effects. Like the original 6020 and 6030 plug-ins, each new module in the 6050 draws on classic and modern designs over the last four decades.
- Over 25 EQ, compressor, gate, expander, saturator, and filter modules.
- Easy drag and drop, on the fly module auditioning.
- Side chain support.
- Analog Saturation modeling.
- Double precision processing.
- Ultra low latency.
- Mono and stereo versions.
- HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST.
- Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST.
Pricing and release date TBA.