MeldaProduction has updated all its plugins to version 16.06 and released MDrumStrip. Here's what they say about MDrumStrip:
When it comes to crafting the flawless drum mix, having the right tools at your disposal can make all the difference. We have created a game-changer in the world of drum mixing with MDrumStrip. This powerful plugin is designed to enhance and shape your drum tracks, providing a comprehensive set of tools to achieve professional-sounding results.
MDrumStrip is a powerful plugin specifically for semi-automatic drum mixing. The plugin contains a device for every stage of a drum mix (kick, snare, toms, hi-hat, OH, room, tom bus, master and parallel bus).
All you have to do to mix your drums right is basically to route the drum tracks the right way. Put the right devices on the right tracks. Analyze each and fine-tune.
Basically you can follow this walkthrough and your drums are mixed in a few minutes: YouTube/c2eZVtNUR9A
- Send all your drums to one bus and insert MDrumStrip (select the device Master).
- Engage an instance of MDrumStrip on every drum channel and select the appropriate device (device Snare on Snare drum etc.).
- Solo your snare drum, and analyze the sound by turning on the Auto Input for a few seconds.
- Fine-tune by toggling the EQ frequencies.
- Use the XY pad to tweak the dynamics.
- Use bleed kill and gate if necessary.
- Repeat the process for bass drum, toms, hi-hat, overheads and rooms.
- Create a Tom bus channel and send all toms tracks to it. Load MDrumStrip (select Tom bus device). Hit Auto Input to analyze.
- Now that individual drums are ready switch to the drum master bus and hit the Auto Input button.
- Create a parallel bus, load MDrumStrip (Parallel device), send all tracks to it and analyze.
- Use the saved time to have some rest.
But you may also use MDrumStrip devices independently for every drum. Each device contains an intelligent analyzer, input matching, dedicated EQ, dynamic section and reverb.
MDrumStrip offers a wide range of features tailored specifically for drum processing, with an intuitive interface that combines simplicity with advanced control.
Pricing & Availability
MDrumStrip is compatible with VST/AAX/AU on Mac and Windows. A 15-days fully working trial version is available.
Intro Price: €49 until the 18th of June, 2023. Then the price will rise by €20 every week until it reaches the regular €299 in September.
MDrumStrip can also be obtained for free within the MMixingFXBundle, MTotalFXBundle and MCompleteBundle (you also get it for free if you already own any of these bundles - Melda upgrades them for free. MDrumStrip can also be used within MDrummer and MSoundFactory environments without a need for a license.