MeldaProduction has released a new plug-in, MVocoder, and updated all their effect plug-ins to version 7.01.
MVocoder is a "true analog filter based vocoder", which supports up to 100 bands, up to order-10 filters, band matrix, band distribution & resonance graphs, morphing and other special vocoding modes and much more. MVocoder is a unique tool optimized to be easy to use, but incredibly versatile for those who want to be really creative. Instead of having an integrated synth, MVocoder supports external side-chain, so you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic.
Effects Version 7.01
Version 7.01 upgrades MIDI controllers and analyzers, adds phase controller for oscillators, optimizes MMultiBandGranular and more.
- MIDI settings reorganized and increased number of note controllers.
- MMultiBandGranular highly optimized, added voice freeze feature.
- Added global MIDI controller switch to prevent problems with hosts sending reset MIDI messages.
- Added "velocity" MIDI controller.
- Added transformation "Phase" to all oscillators.
- Up to 4 parameter ranges of each modulator/multi-parameter can be modulated/automated.
- Several graph editors now support snap-to-grid.
- When modulator is disabled by automation or modulation, it may optionally restore original parameter values.
- Added decay parameter to all analyzers.
- Added global dry/wet to MMultiBandRhythmizer.
- AGC algorithm now prevents initial spikes when presets are changed in some plugins.
- Fix: Band input gains for bands 4-6 weren't working correctly for analog crossover.
All MeldaProduction plug-ins are available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, VST 3 and AU plug-in formats.