The AAX version is free for current owners of the plugin.
- Complete modeling of real circuit design.
- Solves the equations in real-time using a neural network.
- Uses accurate mathematical models of tubes (including vintage tube).
- The power amplifier operates with the load cabinet.
- Smooth positioning of the microphone cabinet in two axes.
The cabs are based on:
- Bogner Uberkab 412 4x12 Celestion G12T-75 (new).
- Marshall 1960A 4X12 Celestion G12M (new).
- Marshall 1960B 4x12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- MESABOOGIE 4X12 RECTIFIER 4x12 Celestion Vintage 30 (new).
- HIWATT SE4123F 4x12 Fane SE4123 (vintage).
- Bogner 212C 2x12 Celestion Vintage 30 (new).
- Vox AC30 2x12 Alnico Blues (vintage).
- Fender Tweed Deluxe 1x12 Jensen P12R (vintage).
The plugin is available in two versions - a limited free version, Mercuriall Tube Amp 530 free, and a commercial version Mercuriall Tube Amp Ultra 530.
Free version limitations:
- Modeled Triodes - one Tung-Sol.
- Allowed Sample rates - only 44.1 kHz.
- Allowed Oversamplings - Fixed in the X2 state.
- Computing engines - Fixed in the Fast state.
- Allowed Cabinets - 4x12 Modern V30 cabinet.
- Restrictions of tweaking - The change of many parameters was restricted.
Price: $59.99 at mercuriall.com