Cross DJ for iOS new style is graphic and bold:
- New graphics: geometric shapes and clean textures have replaced gradients.
- 2 main colors, consistent with Mixvibes graphic identity & Cross DJ for Android.
- Bold elements: bigger EQs, larger pads, full display of artwork on the decks.
From a performance standpoint, the new interface brings those benefits:
- Significantly faster app runtime.
- Takes 2 times less space in your device: app size is 50% smaller.
- Scales harmoniously to iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus' screens.
Cross DJ for iOS layout has undergone some changes to offer an experience that is closer to what you can get with traditional hardware equipment:
- Mixer is visible all the time (only on iPad).
- Each deck is independent, thanks to swipeable separate tabs.
- Pitch bend zone is bigger - and more accurate - than ever.
Introducing Waveform view
Hit the sync meter to access this new view. It allows not only better music visualization, but also greater control with:
- Accurate pitch sliders.
- Pitch-bend mode for nudging. Turn it off to scratch the waveform.
- Beat grid editing made simple: double or halve BPM with 1 button (iPad only).
- Numark IDJ Live 2 is now supported.
Pricing & Availability: