Available as a VST/AU plugin and running Ableton Link, it could be an ideal add-on for live performers wishing to integrate video into their existing setup.
Remixvideo is available on the Mac App Store at a special introductory price of $99.99 (instead of $199.99).
Intuitive audiovisual performances:
- Play fully-synced video & audio samples on a grid of pads.
- Tweak visuals instantly with video FX, mixing modes and real-time editing.
Seamless sync with music software:
- VST/AU plug-in: sync audio and MIDI inside any compatible music software.
- Ableton Link: play in sync on several devices running Link-enabled apps.
Pro video content at your fingertips:
- Import video & audio samples: all main A/V formats & video codecs are supported.
- Includes 72 video samples (in 404p, 720p & 1080p) & 36 synced HQ audio samples.
Watch the introduction video
- Audiovisual sampler
- Play fully-synced video samples, link audio samples to video pads.
- Modular grid: up to 8x8 pads.
- 3 playmodes: loop, one-shot and gate.
- Audio sample editor: quantize, gain, mute audio.
- Video sample editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, chroma key, position & scale.
- Professional video mixing
- 18 video FX & 7 mixing modes.
- Built-in mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo buttons.
- Live BPM control: time stretch included.
- Touch Bar editing shortcuts on the new MacBook Pro.
- Auto-Pilot: automatically plays a sequence of pads.
- Video content and output
- 72 royalty-free professional video samples.
- Import samples: supports main AV formats & video codecs (avi, mov, mp4, mpeg, hap, ...).
- Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
- Generators: includes 12 lightweight and audio reactive video samples.
- Record in MP4 and upload to YouTube and Dailymotion.
- Hardware and software compatibility
- MIDI Support: Novation Launchpad Mk2, Akai APC Mini & Livid Instrument Base 2.
- MIDI Learn: quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.
- VST/AU plug-in.
- Ableton Link support.
- Syphon support: share video output with third-party software.