Monkey Tools has updated Library Monkey Pro to v1.1.2 (Library Monkey to v3.1.2) and Sound Grinder Pro to v1.1.2 (Sound Grinder to v3.3.2).
- Fixed an issue where pressing Escape to cancel text edit would inadvertently start editing the next item.
- Fixed an issue when editing text in the Metadata Tab where clearing text and then pressing Return would not clear the text.
- Fixed an issue where the artwork was not transferred when converting MEPG4 Audio files to MP3 files.
- Fixed some issues and added some functionality with the Title, Year, and Track ID3 metadata items.
- Fixed a crash issue when using the Finder/Spotlight Comments as a Metadata Source
- Fixed an issue regarding unknown text encoding when reading ID3 v2.4 tags.
- Fixed an issue where closing the Preferences window with File->Close would not allow the application to quit.
- General enhancements: This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.