Monkey Tools has updated Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro to v1.1.8.
- Updated Normalizing Analysis to include stereo to mono mixing.
- Fixed an issue where the application would crash when a Rapid Convert process finished.
- Fixed an issue with Audio Unit plug-in support: Fixed an issue where an error would be displayed incorrectly when creating certain combinations of plugins.
- Enhanced Process -> Metadata Tab:
- Added contextual menus for items whose data values are not strings.
- Removed current item from contextual menu (so you can't set an item as its own source).
- Items that have values now have their labels displayed using a bold font.
- Added "Exclude in Export" setting to cause an item to not be included in the exported file.
- Added Filename, Data Fork Size, Resource Fork Size, Creation Date, and Modification Date as metadata sources.
- Added Spotlight Comments as an item that can be specified or set from a source.
- Enhanced Naming Options: Added Data Fork Size, Resource Fork Size, Creation Date, Modification Date, and Spotlight Comment as sources.
- Fixed an issue that prevented CD Ripping and Portion Processing from functioning properly.
- Fixed several issues related to creating split files and importing and reading split files.
- Added the ability to import and export split files named according to filename_channel.type.
- Fixed a crash when importing MP3 files that contain an ID3 v2.4 tag.
- Fixed an issue that caused some conversions to fail with the error "error in user parameter list".
- This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.