Monkey Tools has updated Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro to v1.1.9. Library Monkey (v3.1.9) and Sound Grinder (v3.3.9) have also been updated.
Changes in Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro v1.1.9:
- Fixed an issue where Quicktime metadata was not displayed or used properly after import.
- Fixed an issue where some numeric metadata would not be processed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Option+click would not enter edit mode if the Caps Lock key was down.
- Made a slight change such that assets that are not found on the file system are displayed in gray text instead of black text indicating they are "offline".
- Fixed an issue where saving session files and "Commit Changes to Original File" would fail if the files were not on the volume containing the OS.
- Fixed an issue where changing values in the Auto Trim Settings Dialog could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would erroneously be displayed during copying when the Spotlight comment was empty.
- Updated to work with latest version of Flip4Mac Quicktime Component (v220.127.116.11)
- Updated AIFF importing to support more valid, but officially non-compliant AIFF files.
- Fixed an issue where iTunes would not recognize the track metadata in MPEG4 Audio files.
- This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.