After 12 months of development, the biggest update of RapidComposer is here. A redesigned user interface with docked browsers, improved workflow, revamped rhythm and phrase generators, new Melody Editor, rewritten VST/VST3/AU plug-ins, and folder tracks are just a few of the new features.
Intro Offer: Get 25% discount if you purchase RapidComposer v4.0 before November 29 (full edition for $149, light edition for $59).
- Redesigned user interface.
- Browsers are docked on the right side, file browser added.
- Melody Editor tab added for motive development, melody generation and editing.
- All rhythm and phrase generators were revamped.
- New rewritten VST2, VST3 and AU plugins. The plug-ins are self contained, so they do not use the main application. You can use soundfonts in the plug-in.
- The installer is improved, including installing plug-ins. The Windows installer includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Folder tracks.
- Peak meters and Audio Gain slider displayed for SF2, VSTi and audio tracks.
- Settings / VSTi page reworked and simplified.
- New structure inspector with extended functionality.
- Diatonic and chromatic mediant chords are in the Chords Suggestions.
- The initial 'enter license key' screen redesigned with the possibility to start the demo version.
- New variation: 'Apply Shape'. It is similar to Apply Melody but uses the new rhythm mapping.
- Add selected chords to a progression rule (from the master track, the progression editor, and the browser).
- Additional bigger font sizes offered, suitable for 4K resolution.
- At the first usage font size is automatically set based on the screen resolution.
- Supporting special characters in directory names (Cyrillic, Kanji, etc.).
- Color themes updated and cleaned up. New color themes: 'Dark With Orange', 'Katalin Dark'.
- Dozens of other improvements and bug fixes.
Upgrade info for RapidComposer owners:
- Orders after April 1, 2019 receive a free upgrade. Expect an e-mail with your v4 license key and download links in the next few days. Please contact us if you don't receive your new license key until November 20th.
- Orders before April 1, 2019 can upgrade to v4.0 for $60 (full edition) or $30 (light edition). When ordering, please use your license key as the coupon code to get the upgrade price. We'll notify these customers about upgrading by e-mail.