MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.52, featuring several improvements and bug fixes, and announced an Autumn Sale - RapidComposer is 30% off until September 24th.
Changes since v3.51:
- Entering scale names is possible together with the chord in the format '(G minor) Cm'.
- Keyboard shortcut for starting recording added.
- Phrase Editor automatically uses the tempo of the edited phrase.
- New setting: Open Inspectors In Separate Window.
- New setting: Keep Inspector Windows Always On Top.
- Phrase Editor metronome UI cleanup.
- Improved usage with two monitors.
- Bass note added to the Percussion Generator menu.
- Fixed MIDI markers when dragging phrases.
- Fixed non-working shortcuts Ctrl-Q and F10 (Open Chord Selector).
- Fixed: Solo'ing a track does not turn off the metronome anymore.
- Many other small fixes and internal improvements.