MusicLab has announced the release of RealEight 5.0 for macOS and Windows.
New Multi Performance mode:
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FX in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
New Usability Features:
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Resizable GUI (zoom 80/100/120/150/200%).
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Drag and Drop Song events (chords and patterns) to DAW MIDI track.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and playback Song events directly to Song mode window.
- Hold Pedal on virtual keyboard.
- Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel MIDI activity indicators.