MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular Plug-in to version 8.6.17.
- An important part of the Auto Plugin Latency Compensation system has been rewritten which fixes a couple of APLC related bugs. At the same time the internal APLC code has been streamlined and optimized.
- Recording rack volume and mute was not working anymore. Fixed.
- Dropping a MuClip into a modular area did not fully work as expected. Fixed.
- Finetuned the usage of Note Key Names of rack slot plugins.
- Finetuned the Mute-Solo system.
- MIDI Input: When playing ultra short notes it could be that they were not making any sound. Fixed.
- Dropping an Input/Output module on the [+] track button caused a crash. Fixed.
- LFO: Tempo syncing now is dynamic.
- Modulation cables now have an "Audio Rate" option. When doing high frequency modulations it may be more efficient to use audio rate modulation.
- Modulation Monitor now also has an output jack so that the modulation signal can flow thru.
- Removed an internal limitation that could lead, in extreme use cases, to an "Automation/modulation overflow" alert.
- Right-click record button: Context menu option now is instantly shortcuttable via Alt+S.
- Toggle Record Events function now reports the new state.
- When the metronome has been disconnected, there now is an auto-reset for it.
- When deleting multiple sequences / samples / ... at once then the auto name index of the remaining one wasn't updated. Fixed.
- Audio sequence editor: The sample name tooltip could be wrong. Fixed.
- Transient detector: In some specific cases there could be a hang while analysing the transients. Fixed.
- MacOS: Ctrl + left-click to mimic a right-click was broken. Fixed.
- MUX Plugin: The very first click in the editor was not handled. Fixed.
- Added a tool to list the version of all MuTools project/preset files in a folder.
- Other mini improvements.
Detailed info and downloads on MuTools.com