Muze has announced the release of Aquamarine, a huge collection of textures, pads & synth sounds for music, sound design and cinematic composition.
- A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound.
- Aquamarine contains more than 2400 patches (snapshots) divided into 4 categories: Pads, Chords, Synths, Plucks.
- You have a total of 2700 source sounds to explore, transform, combine, create your own.
- Each preset has four layers (mixing with xy pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 144 sounds simultaneously.
- 37108 Samples (compressed).
- 102 GB size on disk.
- The full version of Kontakt 5.6 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.
Pricing & Availability
Aquamarine will be released in January 2020. The instrument will be available in two versions: Basic and Complete. Prices will be announced later.