Now a user can Randomly generate Upper or Lower layer or the entire performance. Combined with section locks, user can choose which parts of the synth remains un-touched when random button is pushed.
Librarian has been reworked. Now user can import WinJP patch and performance banks to JP-80x0 Editor.
Full list of the updates since v2.1.3:
- [Fixed] Typing error on LFO1 waveform: Triagle -> Triangle.
- [Fixed] Small error in librarian popup menus.
- [Fixed] Small bug in librarian which occurred when data was pasted to a slot.
- [Fixed] Small bug in total recall.
- [New] Included Master Keyboard switch in the main user interface to determine if the connected hardware is a master keyboard in users setup. This helps to filter out MIDI messages being sent back to hardware, even though user is not in the plug-in channel at DAW.
- [New] Randomizer. Yes that's right, randomizing controls can be established now by clicking 'randomize' button in the main user interface and by choosing which data to randomize. This works together with the section locks, so if user has section locks on for certain areas, these areas are not affected by the randomization.
- [New] Import WinJP librarian files. A user can now import WinJP Patch or Performance files from librarian view. Click 'Bank Edit' and choose 'import... ' WinJP Performance or WinJP Patch. Banks will appear in the librarian once the conversion is done.
- [New] Automatic file recovery. This is a special function to keep synth model specified data intact. For example: User drags or copies a patch from right list and drops or pastes it into the left bank. Now the right bank is actually imported from JP-8080 and the left bank is from JP-8000. Result=mixed bank which can not be opened by any other applications. This is now fixed and data will be altered to match the original format where data is copied to.
- [New] Added bank up/down buttons in the patch librarian view to scroll between banks.
- [Improvement] Patch & Performance data streams are now working better.
- [Fixed] Patch and Performance copy/paste & drag/drop & rename functions fixed.
Demo downloads updated to version 2.2.2 and registered customers can download their update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after login.
Before running the update, they recommend to rename Roland JP-80x0 Editor folder from /Documents/Mystery Islands Music/ to something else. After update is installed, import key from plugin->browser->bank edit->register plugin...