The new update includes a re-write of the entire framework. All known bugs are fixed and the plug-in now comes with a complete User Manual.
- [MAC] Support for macOS Catalina. User data moved to /Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/(plugin-name) / folder. User must manually copy sound data from old /Documents/Mystery Islands Music/ folder to the new location.
- [New] Completely re-wrote the plug-in framework. It is still backwards compatible:-).
- [New] User Manual included with up-to-date instructions and explanations of functions. User manual located in data folder.
- [New] Release All Locks function added. Read more from the user manual how it works under certain circumstances.
- [New] Quick Save function added. Read more from user manual.
- [New] Open Data Directory function added. Read more from user manual.
- [New] User Interface resize function is working now.
- [New] User Interface graphics improved.
- [New] Patch Librarian now includes search function. Read more from user manual.
- [Fixed] Sounds were recalled in Mono in some cases. This might be the case until you re-save your project after re-selecting the Mono mode to off status.
- [Fixed] There was a lot "time out" issues under certain circumstances.
- [Fixed] In some cases, JP-8080 caused "Device not found" messages.
- [Fixed] Librarian caused plug-in to crash when making the initial scan. This should be fixed now.
The update is free for all existing users.
Read the blog post here: mysteryislands-music.com/roland-jp-80x0-v2-6-0-available-now