New additions and fixes since v1.1.0:
- [Fixed] Renamed envelope names for Virus TI. Amplifier renamed to Filter in dropdown menu.
- [Fixed] Updated outgoing multi data which didn't match the data set on plugin user interface. This caused parts being set to muted on project reload.
- [Fixed] Resolved a problem where sound was altered up on project reload.
- [Fixed] Resolved a problem where sysex checksum was miscalculated on models prior to TI.
- [Fixed] If patches are changed from hardware, patch data will be updated to the plugin user interface as well.
- [Fixed] Revised the way how incoming sysex data was checked. This update has a huge impact in cases where patch data was missing on whole bank request.
- [Fixed] Updated Filter Cutoff 1 and Filter Cutoff 2 link behavior. If link is on, Filter Cutoff 2 now behaves as offset just like in hardware.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where multi name was not saved as supposed to.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where patch bank names were not updated if empty slots were located inside the MIDI file. Empty slots are now empty within the librarian as well.
- [New] Added function to read MIDI and sysex files from subfolders.
- [New] Automation parameter names are updated. Layer renamed to part and every part has a identifier to indicate which part parameter is used. For example:  Filter 1 Cutoff 1.
- [Fixed] Filter and Vocoder parameter link options updated.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where vocoder parameters didn't work as expected.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where envelope velocity and resonance velocity sensitivity knobs didn't work as expected.
- [Note] Removed effect mix knob from delay section, because the knob was actually used for phaser mix.
- [New] Link functions between knobs completely rewritten.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where plugin would crash if patch file name is longer than 32 characters.
The update is available now and can be downloaded from www.mysteryislands-music.com