Mystery Islands Music has updated Waldorf qXr Editor & Librarian plug-in to version 1.0.1.
- Multi level subfolder support. You can add up to 3 levels of folders to your main Patches folder.
- If bank contains more than 100 presets, the bank will be split to several banks, each containing 100 presets.
- If part is muted when recalling a project file, the current part data is not passed to hardware. This will speed up the process of recalling DAW projects.
- Welcome screen. Friendly welcome screen display the first important steps to make the plug-in work smoothly.
- Blofeld bank support. User can now import Blofeld banks to qXr plugin and send them to Q hardware.
- Advanced MIDI Filter page. User can now adjust which data is processed and which is bypassed.
- Category Filter option added for Patch Browser.
- Graphics improved overall.
- Import qxr formatted banks.
- Tap Delay can now be adjusted from Effects page.
- Sequencer page added to edit Part specified pattern data.
- Xphorm parameters added to FX page.
- Some SysEx and CC knobs did not move the right parameter in the plug-in.
- Typing errors on effect and filter Bypass text. Bypass -> Bypass.
- Improved overwrite and save as methods.
The update is free to everyone and previous customers can download the update from: mysteryislands-music.com/downloads
Mystery Islands Music is currently having a Birthday Sale: All Librarian & Editor plug-in products are 35% off during April 2018.