NaokiT has released a beta demo version of Pirezo Acoustic - a new "resonance piano tone generator".
- Based on 96kHz 24-bit stereo recorded samples.
- Highly accurate internal 32-bit processing engine.
- Emulate hammer excitation and independent each 88 string resonance.
- Natural switch-less dynamics changes.
- Multi CPU processing.
- Less dynamic memory with nondestructive compression (no HDD access).
- 88 poly-tones (*7 harmonics, stereo).
- Visible resonance indicator.
Pirezo Acoustic functions as a VST instrument plug-in on Windows. A beta trial version is available for download. Pricing and release date for the final version have not yet been announced.
The demo version features an Upright Piano dataset (based on a Japanese "Y" brand upright piano; 44.1kHz only). The full version will feature a Grand Piano Y/K (96/48/44.1kHz) and an Upright Piano Y (96/48/44.1kHz).