Native Instruments updates Kontakt and Kontakt Player to v5.6.5
Native Instruments has updated Kontakt and Kontakt Player to v5.6.5.
- New KSP UI control: XY Pad.
- Re-introduced the Global Purge controls (removed with 5.6.0) as part of the File menu.
- Some effects would block sound when loaded through KSP.
- The Group MIDI Channel setting menu was broken.
- Vertical window resizing was sluggish under certain conditions.
- The KSP bitwise operators would cause parse errors in certain cases.
- Crash when double-clicking on the header of Expert>Groups tab.
- Crash when using certain context menus.
- Crash when using the Next / Previous NKI buttons under certain conditions.
- The size of the Quickload area was always reset after restarting Kontakt.
- There was a graphical issue with level meters on instrument Performance Views.
- The "Unwind Automation" setting was ignored by automation assignments made via KSP.
- Issues with certain audio interfaces when using Kontakt standalone.