Native Instruments updates Kontakt and Kontakt Player to v5.6.6
Native Instruments has updated Kontakt to v5.6.6.
The update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved the On-Screen Keyboard's color legibility based on user feedback.
- XY Pad: Individual cursors can now be hidden via KSP ($HIDE_PART_CURSOR).
- The customized string representation of parameter values in XY Pad is now shared with the host correctly.
- Updating the value of a cursor from within the control's callback is now reliable in XY Pad.
- No longer any potential crashes when trying to view the Host Automation tab with certain NKIs loaded.
- Crash when trying to view the Infos (sic) tab of the Instrument Options dialog with certain NKIs now fixed.
- Certain NKIs no longer trigger the "Really quit..." dialog every time they were closed.