Native Instruments recently updated Reaktor to v6.2.1. This update introduces the support for MIDI FX for Logic and workflow improvements for builders. It will also allow NI to improve the software via better usage data tracking.
- Support for MIDI FX in Logic.
- Increased wire pickup zone in Core ports.
- Behavior of property tab selection when switching modules in structure view.
- Behavior of copy/paste actions in Reaktor Core:
- When pasting a module selection with an unconnected QuickBus send it created a new bus instead of using the existing one. Pasted modules will now use the existing QuickBus.
- Occasionally, pasted modules would appear widely offset from their original positions. This is fixed with this update.
- Usage data tracking. More info here.