A milestone of Classic British high-end tone.
Hivolt 103 Custom Guitar Amplifier plugin is based on a vintage Hiwatt DR103 year 1970 with original Partridge transformer and military point-to-point wiring.
Hivolt 103 Custom Guitar Amplifier plugin is a 2 channels amplifier with shared EQ for both channels. It has 4 inputs, 2 for each channel (normal and brilliant). Hi inputs are DOWN and LO inputs are UP. Patching of channels works here, and you can blend for additional versatility.
All amplifier parameters knobs work as EQ/drive controls basically, they are very interactive and very responsive:
- Normal and Brilliant channels with independent High and Low inputs for each channel. Versatile and intuitive, perfect for bringing life out of dark pickups or taming shrill high end in bright pickups.
- Link the two channels for extra punch and dynamic control of your EQ via the independent channel volumes.
- A complete recording chain means users can select between six different guitar cabinets, four microphone emulations with on/off-axis position switch, continuous position and distance knobs. A complete Mixer section with Solos, Mutes, Pans and Faders allows users to blend together the two microphones with the Studio Reverb.
- The Impulse Loader can load up to three third-party impulse responses, blend them together using volume, pan, phase, solo and mute controls plus a useful browser window has been added so all third-party IR files can be easily searched.
- Noise Gate section.
- Includes a cleaner circuit to reduce rumbling and harshness.
Intro Price: $39.99 until February 28th, 2022 (Reg. $137).