The update includes the following new features and enhancements:
- User Samples and User Presets databases.
- Choke Groups / Round Robin.
- New Modulation Drag and Drop system.
- Added 3rd Modulation Envelope per Group.
- Added 3rd LFO per Group.
- New Table modulators: tempo-synced step-sequencers.
- New Chorus FX.
- New FM FX.
- Save with Samples now has a 'Collate samples' option (Core).
- Export to SFZ format.
- Group multi-select for parameter batch edit.
- Improved workflow for copy/paste/duplicate/drag of Pads and Groups (Core).
- SFZ import enhancements (Core).
- MIDI and Automation assignment shortcuts (on context menu).
- Set Value context menu option: specify value by text input (Core).
- Drag files from internal browser to OS and/or host (host-dependent).
- Various internal engine optimizations (Core).
- Updated skin (Core).
- Various minor bug fixes (Core).
This update is available for free to all registered users in the User Area. Core features are available to all license holders, non Core features are only accessible with a V2 license. The V2 upgrade fee is 49 EUR. Users who purchased Nuance 1.x since Jan 1st 2018 will receive a free upgrade.
New customers can purchase Nuance V2 for 99 EUR.
A free demo is also available to download here.