NextMIDI has released the first free update to their realtime orchestration tool Divisimate, fixing a couple of issues and also introducing new features.
Up until now the free remote control app for Divisimate was only available for iPhone and iPad. Now in combination with the 1.0.1 Update there are now also versions for Android tablet and phone.
The difference between tablet and phone app is in the layout of slots of the perform view, with the phone layout always showing one half of the perform page, while the tablet version displays the full number of slots. The apps can be downloaded for free from Google Play:
Changes in Divisimate v1.0.1:
- Added: Compatibility with Android Phone & Tablet apps.
- New Feature: Divisimate will now automatically check if there is an update available and display a badge linking to the download page if there is a more recent version.
- New Feature: There is now a Divisimate Loopback Input port which can be activated on the Settings pages under "Input Devices". This allows you to route MIDI from other software (for example from your DAW) directly into Divisimate without using workarounds. Caution: With this feature it is possible to create MIDI feedback loops. When you use it, make sure that you are connecting Divisimate Ports to the loopback input port.
- Fixed: The note names in the trigger plugin are now identical with the note names in most major DAWs. Also the range of possible notes has been extended to C-1 to include the lowest octave of keyswitches.
- Fixed: Repeater plugin not playing the correct rhythm when it is receiving more than one note.
- Fixed: Rare issue of some repeater plugins staying silent when there is a large number of plugins initialized.
- Fixed: Issue with release tails being cut by Divisimate in Vienna Ensemble and Studio One with Vienna Instruments.
- Fixed: Hanging notes when the input device is note sending on channel one.
- Fixed: Legato transitions were not being triggered by some instruments, since there was no actual overlap of notes with legato passages in the Divisi Engine.