Niall Moody has updated Pedalboard2 to version 2.13. This update is mostly focused on improving MIDI support. Besides bug fixes, the main features are:
- MIDI learn for application and plugin mappings.
- Per-plugin MIDI channel filtering.
- Event log to assist in debugging MIDI and Open Sound Control issues.
- A 64-bit version for Windows (the OS X version was already 64-bit).
Full change log:
- Fixed MIDI mapping latch option to work the way you'd expect it to.
- Fixed Audio Recorder deleting previously-recorded files if you re-loaded them and edited the path to select a new destination file.
- Added per-plugin MIDI channel filtering.
- Fixed pure virtual function call if the app receives a MIDI signal while it's closing.
- Implemented MIDI learn for plugin and application mappings.
- Plugin editor windows now take the plugin's user name as their title.
- Fixed Looper crashing/deadlocking sometimes when starting recording via MIDI (I hope; fingers crossed...).
- Fixed File Player loop parameter not being set when loaded from a patch.
- Length of the file is now drawn on the WaveformDisplay component (used by File Player, Looper, Audio Recorder).
- Fixed it so that File Player and Looper play buttons get updated when triggered via MIDI.
- Added Event Log to help when debugging MIDI and OSC issues.