Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of version 1.3 of TubeDriver.
- Overall Dry/Wet control added;
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) meter added;
TubeDriver is a Tube Amplifier Emulation for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AU). It's free but donations are welcomed.
- Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS - Adjusts tube stage's grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp.
- saturation. Smaller values provide a more asymmetric saturation;
- DRIVE - Amount of gain applied by the tube amp;
- Boost - +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp;
- VOLUME - Output level control.
- HP Freq – High Pass Filter frequency;
- LP Freq – Low Pass Filter frequency;
- Oversample - Oversampling Rate in realtime;
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF - Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime;
- ON - Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.
- Bypass - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode;
- Mono - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right;
- Phase - Invert phase of output signal;
- Dry/Wet – Overall Dry/Wet control;