Nikolozi has updated Mela to version 1.3 for iOS.
New Filter Effect:
- Filter was added as one of the effects in the multi-FX chain in Mela FX.
- The filter module is very similar to the one found in the synth audio unit.
- There's one additional parameter – a dry/wet mix.
- The filter parameters can be modulated via Modulation Matrix.
- Envelope Follower was added as a new modulation source in Mela FX.
- Its input can either be the audio unit's normal input or external side chain.
- The side chain can only be used in hosts that support multi-bus input/output (e.g. AUM).
- The Follower has Peak and RMS modes.
- It has a built-in filter to shape the input signal.
- Envelope time can now be modulated via Modulation Matrix.
- Added iOS 13 style host shared presets.
- When a host restores the audio unit's state, it will now display the last selected preset name instead of "Default".
- Added new presets to Mela Synth and Mela FX.
- Updated user guide.
Download the update from the App Store.