Nikolozi has updated Mela to version 1.5 for iOS.
- Mela Synth can now display virtual musical keyboard inside hosts. For example, in GarageBand it can be expanded to full screen.
- Musical keyboard will dynamically resize to the available screen real estate.
- Mela Synth audio unit also has MIDI output, meaning its virtual musical keyboard can be used to trigger other synths on other channels in supported hosts (e.g. AUM).
- Added support for sticky keys to musical keyboard. If the sustain mode (button with a hand symbol) is engaged then keys can be toggled on or off.
- Updated velocity value slider control.
- User guide is now accessible from both Mela and Mela FX audio units. Simply tap on the question mark button.
- Added link to the release notes webpage in settings menu.
- Exposed Filter 1 Frequency parameter in AUM's interface, for both Mela and Mela FX audio units.
- Added new default synth AU size in AUM.
- Added new presets to Mela Synth and Mela FX.
- Stability improvements.
- Updated user guide.
Download the update from the App Store.