NoiseAsh Audio has released NEED 84 Console EQ under their British NEED Preamp and Eq Collection series for macOS (Native Apple Silicon supported) and Windows in VST3, AU, and AAX plug-in formats.
NoiseAsh Audio says:
NEED 84 Console EQ is one of the most sought-after British Style Class-A "Red Knob" preamp and discrete EQ which is the enhanced version of his big brother "NEED 73 Console EQ", with switchable more high band frequencies, wide/narrow Q settings, and modified filters. Queen, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Adele, Drake ... the list continues. This unit has been used not only on classics but has been still widely used on the current records too. The extremely accurate end-to-end circuit emulation which is holding each small detail and true vintage tone of the classic studio equipment.
NoiseAsh Audio continues:
NoiseAsh technology has given the analog reality with a very light CPU usage, expanded modern features like NDS & Mid/Side options, and maximum accurate Anti-Aliasing Analog tone behavior. NEED 84 Console EQ is much more than an emulation. It's what every mixing/mastering environment needs for letting you enjoy all the warm tones of a mythical piece of the studio consoles, right in your DAW, in-the-box, very easily.
- Truly accurate circuit reproduction of the most desired British Class-A preamps and equalizers.
- Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for individual Left/Mid and Right/Side channels.
- Mid/Side channel processing mode.
- Additional second mid band (4 Bands total).
- Class-A Mic (from 0 dB to 80 dB) and Line (from 0 dB to 10 dB) Preamp model with output gain compensator (Drive Mode).
- Complex signature interaction between filters with fabled musical curves.
- Anti-Aliasing Analog Modeling Engine.
- Optimized Resizable GUI layout for the effective workflow.
- Friend of CPU.
Intro Price: $49.90 until 22nd March, 2022 (Reg. $150).